I truly wish I could re-connect with civilization, and appreciate the
effort.

But we are a 2hr (x2=4hr) drive away. We used to go to the Minnesota
Orchestra, and I enjoyed used computer and used book stores in Minneapolis.

We desperately need young civilized people to bring the modern world to
outstate Minnesota. Maybe you can think of ways to apply your technology
to rural realities like climate change, food production, and forest
fires. It might sound stupid, but new ideas and new people are needed
out here.