Sandwich Eyes:  Please take a moment and alert the Minnesota Department
of Health and ask them to remind "your little town" of Minnesota laws,
rules, regulations regarding the disposal of pharmaceutical drugs.
Here's phone number:

*Doug Schultz**: 651-201-4993*

He may also have an appropriate flyer you can drop off for the town to post.
Tom