Because prescription medication is specific to a person, do not donate
them.  Call your local law enforcement agency for disposal locations.  The
Ramsey County Sheriff station off if Hwy96 and Lexington has a drop box.

Another issue with medications is that they could be compromised in terms
of expiration or tampering.

Ease, just dispose of them in a proper manner and not in the trash or down
the toilet or sink.