I have a small group (approximately 200 with about 10-15% of those actively
visiting the page in a 30d period)  of IT Security focused members that I
would like to line up presentations for.

Typically you'll see a group of 7-10 attendees, and I'd like to schedule a
speaker once a month.

There are no fees to attend the meetup group so there is no money being made
at this time.

The members are mostly new to the IT and security field. A majority of them
express interest in learning how to use linux.

That brings around an alignment of interests, so I thought I would make a
call for speakers here.

If speakers could explain basic to intermediate knowledge for this group,
this would be a great fit and encourage more people to use linux.

Many new members ask if one or another task is possible with linux (i.e. can
I use a linux box to replace my router?, can I use a linux box as a
firewall?, etc etc..)

I welcome any and all questions, no topic is too basic or too advanced.

We also have members who are quite knowledgeable and hold positions within
the IT security community or are currently an IT Security Admin.

Thank you for your time!

Please email matt.cornelius at broadviewtech.com if you are interested or have
any questions.

Matt Cornelius

Broadview Technology Solutions LLC

1000 E 146th St

Suite 105

Burnsville, MN 55337

612-276-2308 broadviewtech.com

Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this
communication, which includes any attachment.

If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose,
distribute or retain this communication or any part of it.

Instead, please delete all copies from your computer system and notify the
sender immediately by reply email.

Broadview Technology Solutions LLC, 1000 E 146th St, Suite 105, Burnsville,
MN, 55337, US