> On Aug 29, 2016, at 8:16 AM, Sandwhich Eyes <sandwhicheyes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ryan Coleman their website was down as i had talked to them on the phone and they told me. you seem to be angry about something.
> would you care to elaborate on your attack? you seem to be against the idea of a think tank. before the internet i used to buy a case of
> beer and go to a mechanics shop and learn how to swap out engines and such. so much more work than looking on the internet. i have
> no desire to be anon. i merely suggest that people, not everyone is like you, seem to care about privacy. i appreciate your response, but i
> have to say you sound like you are being a dick and almost sound ignorant of the ideas that i have. curious, what did you do before the
> internet, where you a troll then too?

Now, see, when I have to read this sentence across the width of my email 15x over (the line breaks I just added manually) and you’re claiming I was attacking that’s where I finish the conversation.

I like to be able to comprehend thoughts… paragraphs and line breaks convey such things. I don’t know WHY your email client made your first sentence a single line that went on and on and on but it is very hard to follow.

See, not everyone likes to read things in an orderly manner but most seem to care about legibility.
Oh and that right there (^^^^) was a shot across the bow.

All I ask is if you’re going to type please don’t make it one long paragraph. Thoughts can be broken up nicely and kindly and made simple to read.

If I was trolling I wouldn’t have put the smiles next to it… but that’s my style and probably can be found that way in the archives of this mailing list.
And before the internet I was in grade school. I’m a young pup (35).

*or we can make it one paragraph that very few people will bother reading*