I am not understanding your thoughts here…

What’s the concern? Your traffic is traced no matter what you’re connected to or where; if I am sniffing the packets I can find out which node you’re on or I can look at the management side and see which radio you’re on.

MESH networks do not have AP capabilities. They are nodes that are designed to allow for self-healing and then, from there, you have your APs. That’s the proper design, anything more complicated would probably either fail in a short period of time or be very overwhelmed.

There’s no true anonymous connection. You have to have data get back to you somehow so your MAC is always included in the packets.