i watched the news that morning i saw that, but my wife says that i am not
supposed to watch it because i get angry. i don't have to look too hard to
get angry. i don't want to be a lawyer or politician, but it seems like i
almost have to. i have no idea what is going on in this ...... rant ......
but it seems pretty significant if you can turn on the news and be angry
instantly; for the way the manipulate to the what they say.    grr.

i figured if i win the lottery and have way too many millions i would start
a university in town here. mostly for me, but to see if i couldn't do a
better job of sending people into the world ready to make a difference with
time not money; money may be the bulk of our countries trouble and the
trouble with how much everyone wants (too much) of it. why...... shhhh   it
is alright sandwhicheyes breath......