If you know how to use that software, may I suggest an application.
Right now "advanced biofuels" are important. The molecule cellulose is
everywhere, and plants are growing faster with more CO2. So we have more
fuel we don't know how to process. This effort is mandated in the US and UN.

My gimmick is "solar biofuels." The concept is simple, wood needs
glowing coals to evaporate then burn. But we have solar photons instead
of glowing coals. We can break cellulose and add energy to a very stable
molecule using solar energy instead of all the microbiology that has
failed to deliver.

I would like to see cellulose modeled. The symmetry, and many other
properties might be evaluated using some of this Linux software.