The NFL network is the home of Thursday Night football.

Since you apparently live out of market, you will only get them locally
when they play the Vikings, are on national telecasts like Sunday Night
Football (SNF), Thursday or Monday.  Occasionally they will also be on
locally during the Vikings bye week, if CBS is carrying the game or if
Fox has a double header and they play at a different time than the
Vikings.

This page has a pretty good overview of streaming NFL

http://www.cutcabletoday.com/sports/nfl/

AFAIK, the only way for you to be guaranteed to watch every game that
your wretched team plays is to have DirectTV and sign up for Sunday
ticket.

If you want to stream, your best option might be to sign up for NFL
gamepass but you won't be able to watch the games live.  They say on
demand but same day but I have no idea how much of a delay there will
be.

According to
http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-16/2016-green-bay-packers-football-schedule.php

The Packers are on NBC twice, NFL Network/CBS once, CBS twice and ESPN
once.  That leaves 10 games on Fox, one of which is against the Vikings.

--
Kathryn
Minnesota Freeze Senior Coach & Women's Head Coach