i can vouch for the awesomeness of sling tv as a cord cutter with fiber.

they recently announced they'll be getting nfl network and redzone as add-on packages before the next season, so that's one sport down: http://blog.sling.com/announcements/sling-tv-to-launch-nfl-network-and-nfl-redzone/

as for nba, the league does offer league pass for streaming. it's spendy and a subpar product, based on the times i used it a couple years ago.

-cassie