I really like cl compared to the alternatives, had comcast for like 20
minutes and watched as they dropped spyware on my system..

So here is a funny little glitch. When they were installing my 1g they
saw that someone else was using my credentials. Solution, close the
account and start a new one to flush the old creds. I had paid in full
for cl and my direct tv. Anyways long story short I now get 3 bills, one
for old account, one for new account and one for directv. I know I will
have to block out like 4 hours to get it fixed, so they are all sitting
on my desk...

linda