Intertech has lots of tech classes and has a Linux intro class:
http://intertech.com/Training/Linux/System_Admin/System_Admin/Linux_Fundamentals

Note that I am an employee of Intertech so am naturally biased :-).
I noted the next public class isn't listed yet, so if the syllabus is of
interest, then inquire for approximately when the next public class is.
Some of the less-common classes only schedule when enough interest occurs.