Iznogoud writes:

> Somebody at work put a study group together so that we can study Design
> Patterns in the context of OO programing (C++ included). Really successful
> effort so far.. So, yes, some programming and software engineering is not
> out of the question for those who are interested.

I don't think that's what I'm looking for.  I'm interested in something
like a C++ user group.

In the last 10 years or so Functional Programming has had
more of an influence on C++ than Object Oriented Programming.
C++ supports Object Oriented Programming, but there's little of
that used in the C++ standard library.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - "But realize this, that in the last days

http://webEbenezer.net

But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.