I will not be going tomorrow because I am ravaging the Fetus early for Record
Store Day, and we will cruise through every record store in town (and St Paul).
I would have loved to join the penguins tomorrow.

As for our meeting, I would shoot for a mid-week (Thursday and Wednesdays
work well) evening (after 7pm). A couple of hours is probably more than enough
of meet time. Maybe we will all be penguins in the end.

Kurtis, glad to hear you and the locals are into cryptography. I am authoring
a password manager (more like a data cipher) for mobile devices, starting
with iphone. I want to share the source, so that everybody who uses it knows
what it does and how it works, so they can trust it. We live in a world with
too many passwords and credentials, it is overwhelming.

IN