Second. And although not new to Linux (1993 kernel 1.1), I am back on the
list and I feel like a newbie.

I think that, at the very least, there should be some interaction with that
group, which seems new and enthusiastic and meets really regularly. I am
going to attend a meetu with them if anyone wants to join. Let me know.

Also, I am game for meeting at Roseville, so let's get a date/time and some
topics. I'd go for software management with modules and storage with RAID
and cryptsetup, which I think are essential.

For an initial meeting, I can certainly make time.
IN