The problem is that I want to go the other way: Rack to Tower.

It is no problem buying a conversion kit for Tower to Rack. But there is no assembly or kit for the opposite conversion (Rack to Tower).

I mean, all I really need is the top cover and this is purely a cosmetic thing. I just want it to match the other T320 tower we have.

Thanks for the feedback. I will continue my quest and harass some ebay sellers... :)