On Aug 25, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:

>> I cleaned the old paste off of the chip and applied some new
>> paste and everything seems to still be fine.  I wasn't sure how
>> long to leave the box on it's side while the paste dried.  I only
>> gave it a few minutes before putting it back up on it's feet.
>>

> The paste should not dry.  If so it is bad.

I see.   Perhaps  "compound" is a better term for it.

I've been using the server now for my site and it's
been working well.  Currently I have one drive and
the operating system and user data are on that drive.
I'd like to take another step in this project by adding
a second drive for the OS.  One question is how big
of a drive to buy for that?  I was thinking 60gb would
be fine.  Here are a few smaller enterprise drives:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=enterprise+ssd&N=100011691%20600546214%20600415805%20600439446&isNodeId=1

One review of the Kingston says it shouldn't be called
an enterprise drive.   The performance of the Intel drive
isn't the greatest.   The one that's 8gb and costs $2400 is
beyond my budget.    Do you have any suggestions  for
this?  Tia.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises  -  So far G-d has helped us.