I am currently working on a fulltime Linux Systems Administrator position that is in the south metro of the twin cities.

Design of system administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs

Build servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements

Install, configure, and upgrade systems applications

Research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks while identifying approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale

Perform daily and long term system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs

Perform regular security monitoring

5+ years of prior Linux systems administration experience required

Experience working with virtual environments such as VMWare or OVM

Experience managing SANs a plus

If you have an interest in learning more about this, contact me at 952-345-7106 or dkoch at link-us.net<mailto:dkoch at link-us.net>

Doug Koch
Technology Recruiting Manager