Hi Kelly,

I ended up going over to Free Geek this afternoon and picking some up, as I needed to get
the machine back online tomorrow.

Someday, I'll have time to move the drives around, retire this in place of an only
slightly out of date computer, instead of completely out of date...

DDR ram is the oldest generation of RAM they keep at Free Geek, however, everything older
goes in the melt pile (so I was told).

Thanks,

Dan