Does anyone here do these CyanogenMod installs for others for cash? The
instructions on the Cyanogen wiki and then this inquiry convince me that
undertaking this install by my lonesome would be FAR beyond my
capabilities. Yet I have a perfectly good Asus Nexus 7 (2013) that Mountain
View will no longer update. Or does anyone know of someone who does this
mods competently? Thanks in advance!