Hello:  I switched my computer from one monitor to another.  I ran into
sound issues.  The monitor is an Acer flat screen, has an audio in
element.  I plugged that into the audio out element on the computer.  I
get a faint sound volume, and cannot control volume so far.  I brought
up sound app and ran test sound, which was faint.   I then pulled a
speaker (L and R), and plugged that in.  I ran test sounds, same
result.  I then ran sound effects, and they were at full sound settings
from before. So, how to troubleshoot?  Any help appreciated.
Tom

--
Criminalization of homelessness costs more than communities providing housing.