Rant...Please delete if you don't like rants..:)

I see these best buy job ads all over. They come directly recruiting and
... then .. nothing. I have been recruited to apply like 20 times in the
last year or so, and then nothing, not even a "thanks for applying". In
the last week I have been recruited 3 times for 3 different jobs... I
wonder if there is something weird going on here. I only apply because
they are like 3 blocks from my house.. What i have seen is that they
recently hired a whole new set of recruiters, but there is something
else broken in the process. I think they are all accenture anyways. With
that much recruiting you know that there isn't any money there.

Completely different rant..

Who has this kind of experience? Serious sysadmin of solaris, linux,
hp-ux and aix? I have been around a long time and i rarely meet people
you are that rounded. It's easy to pick up hp-ux when you have solaris,
linux and aix...I have exposure to all 4 but not deep experience. What
will you be doing that requires that? Probably patching. yuck. or worse
firmware patching..

Thanks for listening.