Paul

If you sincerely want to learn, the FreeBSD foundation has a video series that you can purchase. No one on an email list can teach you want you need. Most of us have 10's of thousands of hours of learning and doing that can't be condensed into an email. Otherwise You need to google and read blogs and docs to learn, just like us.

If you want the shortened easy versions you have to pay for a class. Dyi takes time.

Sent from my iPhone