Brian, I would like your help with installing FreeBSD on my desktop computer. I live in the Edina area here. I know you are very good with computers and I can learn alot from you. Let me know if you have time.

Thank you for your message and time.

paul g

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 14:26:33 -0500
From: woodbrian77 at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] FreeBSD / PC-BSD

There's an effort to encourage people to install FreeBSD
around the week of March 30th.  I've been using FreeBSD for
about a year and am liking it.   Previously I primarily used
Linux to develop software.  After running into a TCP related
problem on Linux last year, I tried FreeBSD and the problem
went away.  I've also found FreeBSD's kqueues to be easier
to work with than Linux's epoll.

I've learned some things about FreeBSD from Kris Moore and
Allan Jude on http://bsdnow.tv .  I'm going to head over there
later to watch the latest program.

If you would like help installing FreeBSD or PC-BSD, please
let me know.  There's room in my Roseville office if you want
to bring your machine over.  If there's a lot of interest, we could
use the conference room in the building.  It could be before or
after the week of March 30th.  I'm thinking about moving to
Wisconsin though, so don't wait too long.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises -  In G-d we trust.