You taught me about 'Funtoo' ;.I Thank you for taking your time to talk about 'Gentoo' further.

From: allanf at linuxquestions.net
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:52:13 -0500
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Penguins Unbound is on Meetup!

I have tried to stay off peoples lists for a long time.  I do not my name, email addres, etc given to a company!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:55 AM, John Frisk <john.a.frisk at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
We have created a meetup site for Penguins Unbound.  This should enable us to better communicate group activities, meeting times, place availability, etc.  I hope all interested will join meetup  and RSVP for the March 21st 10AM meeting so I can get accurate attendance numbers.  This will also help on topic interest and meeting place requirements. (Future dates will be added once I get time).
The site: http://www.meetup.com/PenguinsUnbound/

I plan on talking a bit about piwigo (the open source gallery software)  http://piwigo.org/

David may present some material he's been working on about customer success in SaaS.

I am waiting for confirmation on the place but will announce it once that is completed. More to come!

tclug-list at mn-linux.org