From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Coleman
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:27 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] [ubuntu-us-mn] Penguins Unbound is on Meetup!

Chuck,

It's a secondary means to get people to know about it. There is no
requirement for you or anyone to register for it - in fact I can see
everything going on in my area RIGHT NOW without entering a single piece of
personal information.

It tells me where, when, who hosts. and I don't have to sign up.
Take a look at the MSP WP group post:
http://www.meetup.com/Minneapolis-St-Paul-WordPress-User-Group/