From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of John Frisk
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 6:56 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List; Ubuntu Minnesota Local Community Team;
penguinsunbound-announce at lists.ties2.net
Subject: [tclug-list] Penguins Unbound is on Meetup!

Hello everyone,

We have created a meetup site for Penguins Unbound.  This should enable us
to better communicate group activities, meeting times, place availability,
etc.  I hope all interested will join meetup  and RSVP for the March 21st
10AM meeting so I can get accurate attendance numbers.  This will also help
on topic interest and meeting place requirements. (Future dates will be
added once I get time).

The site: http://www.meetup.com/PenguinsUnbound/

I plan on talking a bit about piwigo (the open source gallery software)
http://piwigo.org/

David may present some material he's been working on about customer success
in SaaS.

I am waiting for confirmation on the place but will announce it once that is
completed. More to come!