Thank you for responding.  I knew of Android as an OS but didn't want to
reboot.  But if I understand your point correctly I could access Zinio
through Android run as a VM.  That's much better than having to reboot.

However, is it possible to access Zinio through just an Android
emulator?  Perhaps genymotion or the Google Android SDK?  Android via VM
is a good suggestion but seems a bit heavy to run one application.