I have a bunch of stuff I'll be recycling at Best Buy pretty soon and
just wanted to check to see if anyone here wanted any of it.  Some of
the highlights include:

- A Compaq Presario S5000NX from the mid-2000's, unknown specs (though I
  could check if you're interested... it was upgraded quite a bit from
  the default)
- A vintage Leading Edge computer from the 80's, w/ keyboard/mouse:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leading_Edge_Model_D
- A Pentium I era Dell computer (I used it as a server for a while via
  Ubuntu Server)
- A handful of 10/100 ethernet hubs
- An older wireless-B router
- An old Cisco firewall
- A retro computer-shaped business card holder/digital clock (the
  batteries are dead, but I would absolutely be using it if I had an
  office job)
- An old scanner
- A CRT monitor
- A bunch of phone, serial, and LPT cables of various lengths
- Installation 3.5"-floppies for Novell DOS and Windows 3.1

I have pictures and can send you more detailed specs if you want.
Either you can pick it up from the Chaska/Chan/EP area, or I can meet
you near the University of Minnesota campus (potentially as soon as
this Saturday).

-Max