Hey. Our annual developers conference is going on this week at UMN and
as part of that we are off to see the Twins play tomorrow night.

I have a few extra tickets (left field, of course) that I'd love to give
to other FOSS folks.

Drop me a note off-list if you are interested. We're staying at Yudof
Hall if you want to leave with us, and I can probably meet you at the
field if not.

First come first serve.

-T
--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645