On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Brian Wood <woodbrian77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I haven't figured it out yet.  I talked to Microcenter about doing
> some diagnostics.  I'd be willing to pay the $40, but they won't let me
> watch the technician.  I want to make sure I walk out with the same
> chip I walked in with and so forth.  So I'm looking for another company
> to test the parts.

I took the parts here

http://maxcomputer1.com/

He had a bench and work area and I was able to have input in the
process and watch what he was doing. His verdict was that the power
converter (supply) and motherboard are bad and that the cpu and ram
are good.   He also charged less than Microcenter wanted.

I was surprised the power converter was bad, but he checked it
several times.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - John 3:16