The Kindle device has software developed/on specifically for the device including applications ready to be freely installed aya 'apps'. If you are utilizing the device you are in order subject to 'any' rules/lawsregulations as they see fit. You may want to 'root' the device with an open source operating system.

In the coming years one could look at intel not offering updates to bios or AMD simply playing the game.

Impersonation fraud is not cared or necessary. You for one need to create a group plan with the device. If one user of the plan does not obtain specific ownership of the entire network without specifically implementing 'other users are just in a group' you will always loose.

Thanks,

paul g