Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:58:03 -0600
From: john.a.frisk at gmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org; ubuntu-us-mn at lists.ubuntu.com; penguinsunbound-announce at lists.ties2.net
Subject: [tclug-list] Status on Penguins Unbound meetings

Greetings all,
This month we will be taking a break from Penguins Unbound meeting in person.  We are looking for a new place to meet.  Brian and I have some new places we are looking at but it just happened that we didn't have a topic speaker officially lined up yet for January.

Please send your ideas for meeting topics to me and I will compile them.

I will send out another update once we can share more information.
Thanks!
John