From: pj.world at hotmail.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 16:47:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Patch Bash ShellShock exploit with MKSH?

Yeah I appreciate your advice on doing some vulnerability testing on my computer also. I have been reading mainly this article I found off the Mint forums. --> http://www.troyhunt.com/2014/09/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html

Granted it's an older article but I could understand most of it quite well. Down by the reader comments they are apparently commenting on how Debian is: /bin/sh -> dash not /bin/sh -> bash

Granted there is way more to this than just that.

Thanks,