For business-use, Red Hat goign "too commercial" is a good thing. If I was
running a business that actually made money, I'd be using RHEL.

I've been using Ubuntu (and before that, debian) for personal/home use for
ages. As long as it works I have no desire to migrate to anything else.
Since I don't use the default desktop environment anyway, I'm not affected
by Ubuntu's weird desktop and integration decisions.