You remember I struggle alot with really' really' correct user and visitor accounts right? I'm eating a salad right now BTW. I think I might play a song on you tube. If you don't mind I am going to send the link over.

https://www.youtube.com/html5

then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlVI7ZNiFlI

thank you for helping me. ☺