Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 01:54:32 -0600
From: tclug at freakzilla.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Bios clock and Linux UTC clock refuse to set at the same time.

NTP, or Network time Protocol, is used to automatically syncronise time
across various machines. It basically uses a semi-distributed model to get
time from trusted sources. Your BIOS clock isn't an accurate timekeeping
device, anyway, so why trust it.

# apt-get install ntp ntpdate

Will install init files to do it all for you.