Thanks, because now that you pointed the following:

Fri May 2 23:30:00 UTC 2014 is when the kernel was built. It has
> > nothing to do with wall clock time.

Pretty cool because there were 3 different dates and times showing and now I was able to get it back to just 2. I'll read up on 'man hwclock'

In your opinion would there be a need to enter any 'sed' or 'awk' type commands to fix this issue I am having with clock differentiation?

Thank you for you time and help.

Happy New Year - 😔