I hear you, and I was in ABSOLUTELY NO WAY offended, it just triggered my
Fanatical Love for Libraries.

...which I also haven't been to in ages, but there were long periods of my
life where I practically /lived/ in libraries. Not, you know, literally (;

But I do love and value them. I think they're terribly important and I
hope we, as a society, are smart enough to keep them around.

Now, about these puppies you're offering...