Good Morning-

I am willing to ask my employer if they are willing to donate space for
monthly meetings. The location is on the opposite side of town 494/35w.

I'd also like to suggest maybe renting a room at the Wellstone Center. I
hear they have free WiFi and parking. If we want to throw a party they also
have catering and they benefits go to a local benefit.

What are your thoughts?

SDA

http://www.wellstonecenter.com/