You know, I just installed something called GNURoot along with Wheezy -- and I seem to have Linux -- command line, that is. It allows me to apt-get stuff, so it must be a sort of cygwin for android. I'm going to try to have Emacs on it and play around with orgmode, which I have hope will save the world. :-|

Basically, I like the form factor of the tablet. I've never liked the clam-shell laptop. But I don't like poking and prodding a "finger OS." I'd just like my Nexus 10 to magically turn into linux box with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to be totally honest.