Well, if you're trying to get native Linux (let alone X) applications
running on an Android tablet, I think you're a bit out of luck right now.

But since you mentioned Terminal IDE... I have good ol' Android Terminal
Emulator working just fine on my Lollipop Nexus 10. Add Hacker's Keyboard
and it's even USABLE.