I have a Q1000 that's about four or five years old. It's not great, but
seems to be a step up from the previous Actiontec gear from Qwest.

Using it statically routing to another wireless router that provides dhcp,
WiFi, port forwarding, etc for the house, it "only" needs to be rebooted
every few months. :-(  Pretty typical consumer class networking gear.

Thomas