Ryan, I am unsubscribing at this time. I have saved a few message concerning Slackware. AL F wrote an article I have saved concerning funtoo. Believe me I will never miss you. I hope this makes your life easier and more fun. I really do think though I will miss talking with you because you are very smart. Oh whatever let's get on with it.

Ryan,

Please abuse the United States of America tax payer daily in your constant affairs to run silly web based facilities to upheave private sector website situations.

Case: 135t: Unsolved and monitored.

From: ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 01:27:33 -0600
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] DHCP address reservation on Q1000 modem - Question.

Paul,
Please unsubscribe yourself this time. You’ve said you’re leaving twice before and didn’t.Guilt trips are something for elementary school - not mailing lists.

On Feb 5, 2015, at 1:20 AM, paul g <pj.world at hotmail.com> wrote:Don't worry this place has been helpful but horrible at the same time. I'm out totally done.

I am going back to the garage to have a cigarette and no I do not use any drugs. I drink some beer but that's all.

You have been most helpful. i'll just put the cans in the trash from now on since I never before have ever littered.

Goodbye TC-LUG

+--[