Hi, Greg:  I'm both a recipient of pcsforpeople's good works, and a
strong advocate for what they do.  I encourage you to visit them, see
what they do.  When folks from low income population can come across a
working monitor, that gift is well-received.  See if they can keep your
name and address, in case they have such a family come in for
assistance.  Just a thought.
Tom