http://www.tcmaker.org <http://www.tcmaker.org/>

Date: Sunday, August 30, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM

CryptoParty (Crypto-Party) is a grassroots global endeavor to introduce the basics of practical cryptography such as the Tor anonymity network, PGP email encryption, hard drive full disk encryption and Off The Record (OTR) encrypted chat to the general public. The project
primarily consists of a series of free public workshops.

This will be CryptoParty Minnesota's third free public workshop, at which we expect to have roughly 10 presenters and 50 attendees.

https://www.cryptopartymn.com/ <https://www.cryptopartymn.com/>
https://www.cryptoparty.in/minneapolis <https://www.cryptoparty.in/minneapolis>
IRC: #cryptopartymn on OFTC.net <http://oftc.net/>
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopartymn <https://www.twitter.com/cryptopartymn>