Not continuing..

  _____

From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Saul Alanis
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 5:42 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] tclug meetings?

Chuck-

I thought about this for one second after I stopped laughing and want to ask
that you and I not continue the back and forth please.

To follow up on Seth's earlier e-mail, I just looked up the Penguins Unbound
August meeting and it looks very interesting.

Not to change the subject matter but I purchased a CCNA Cisco lab back a few
years that I no longer use. Is this considered networking devices or does it
not matter and it applies to home networking up to large switches and
routers?

http://freegeektwincities.org/about/donations/

Sincerely,
SDA