_____

From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Saul Alanis
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:36 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] tclug meetings?

My only knowledge about the Wellstone Center is that they donate profits to
feed and house people that need such help.

Not the only thing they do, and not the main thing they do.

Non-political groups help people without campaigns.

If you find that politically opposing to your views... [lost for words]

I object to the political agenda, and making that their headline instead of
having a neutral "helping agenda" headline.

You didn't include the other venues you claim to be "free", so please share
them.

Libraries and assorted "corporate sponsors" we have had for meetings over
the last 10+ years.  Check the archives.

SDA