I have my mtu.net email forwarded to my gmail account using procmail.
mtu.net runs amavis to check for spam. When someone from yahoo sends me an
email, many times it ends up in my spam folder on google because google
can't be sure the email came from yahoo. I've done some digging into this
and it seems that it's because of the DMARC settings that yahoo is using.
Has anyone else dealt with this and know what is the proper way for me to
forward mail from one mail account to the other with procmail so that I
don't break the DMARC headers? Or if it's amavis that is doing this?

Thanks.

Jon Schewe

--
http://mtu.net/~jpschewe