Please e-mail me if you're interested in any or all of this stuff and we
can arrange a pickup/drop-off. I live in the east metro and work in the
west metro.

All of it was known to be working prior to it sitting around in
bins/boxes for the last several years so I assume it all still works,
obviously no guarantees.

1x TEAC brand USB 3.5" floppy drive

1x Internal floppy IDE cable (I did plug this into my Linux Mint box and
it recognized it but I don't have a floppy disk to fully test)

1x Unknown brand/model PCI video card (VGA not DVI). Nothing fancy,
random low-end card most likely.

1x Netgear PCI wireless NIC model: WG311v3

1x ASUS wifi router model: RT-N12 (hw version B1)

1x KVM cable (VGA, PS2 mouse, PS2 keyboard)

1x HP power suplpy model 0957-2094
Here is a photo of it I found online:
http://www.primelec.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/9/0957-2094-pic1_1.jpg

1x Dell power supply model PA-1650-05D